Md. Kamrul Hasan
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry (Thesis), Department of Chemistry, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
B.Sc. (Hon’s) in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
Polymer Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Nanomaterials
Project (Principal Investigator):
“Synthesis of Novel Catechol-Amino Acid Derivatives: Chemical and Electro-chemical Approaches“. Research Cell, Khulna University, 2018
Master’s Thesis: Solvent effect on the kinetics of emulsion copolymerization of methyl methacrylate and lauryl methacrylate in aqueous media
1. P. K. Dhar, M.A.Zubaer, M. K. Hasan, M. S. Hossain, M .K. Amin, Unusual solubility behavior of catechol-arginine derivative; Journal of Basic and Applied Chemistry, 2018, 8(2), 14-18.
2. M. K. Hasan, E. Ghosh, T.Khandaker, M. S. Hossain, Comparison of some physicochemical parameters between marketed and virgin coconut oils available in Bangladesh; Int. Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 2018, 9(2), 27979-27982.
3. M. Akter, J. Alauddin, M. K. Hasan, M. Alauddin, Volumetric properties of sodium dodecyl sulphate in water, alcohol-water and urea-water mixture at different temperatures; Journal of Bangladesh Chemical Society, 2017, 29 (2), 58-64.
4. M. S. Hossain, A. ChandroSarker, T.Khandaker, M. K. Hasan, M. N. Khan, Nasiruddin, Volumetric and viscometric studies of sodium dodecyl sulphate in aqueous and in amino acid solutions at different temperatures; IOSR Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2016, 9(1), 30-41.
5. M. Akhter, J. Alauddin, S. Akter, M. K. Hasan, M. Alauddin, Thermodynamic studies of solubilization of benzyl alcohol, 2-methoxybenzyl alcohol and 3-methoxy benzyl alcohol in aqueous micelle solutions of sodium dodecyl sulphate; Journal of Bangladesh Chemical Society, 2015, 27 (1 & 2), 111-119.
6. H. Ahmad, M. K. Hasan, M.A.J.
Miah, A.M.I. Ali, and K.Tauer, Solvent effect on the emulsion copolymerization
of methyl methacrylate and lauryl methacrylate in aqueous media, Polymer, 2011, 52, 3925-3932.