Palash Kumar Dhar
M.Sc. (Thesis) in Chemistry, Khulna University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh.B.Sc. (Thesis) in Chemistry, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
Heavy Metal Pollution, Health Risk Assessment, Quality Control of Foods, Green Synthesis of Nanoparticles
Principal Investigator, “Heavy Metals and Mineral Profiles in Commercially Available icecream in Khulna, Bangladesh”. ID No. KURC-RGP-17/20/8, Research Cell, Khulna University, 2019
Research Advisor, “Synthesis of Novel Catechol-Amino Acid Derivatives: Chemical and Electro-chemical Approaches“. Research Cell, Khulna University, 2018
Co-investigator, “Analysis of Heavy Metals in Vegetables and Growing Soil from Mongla, Bangladesh”. ID No. KURC-RGP-12/20/7, Research Cell, Khulna University, 2018
Electro-oxidation of 1, 2-dihydroxybenzene in Presence of Alanine, Phenylalanine, and Leucine at Different pH Media (Graduate Research)
Isolation of Organic Compounds from Andrographis paniculata L. and Structure Elucidation by the Joint Application of Spectroscopy (Undergraduate Research)
16. P.K. Dhar*, M.S. Hossain, M.D. Nazim Uddin, 2021. Estimation of Daily Intake and Mineral Content of Ice Cream in Bangladesh. J. Chem. Health Risks. (In press)
15. T. Khandaker, M.S. Hossain, P.K. Dhar, M.S. Rahman, M.A. Hossain, M.B. Ahmed, 2020. Efficacies of Carbon-Based Adsorbents for Carbon Dioxide Capture. Processes 8(6), pp. 1-18.
14. M. Shamim-Al-Mamun, M.I. Hossain, J. Naime, P.K. Dhar, 2020. Plasmonic Nanosilver Synthesis Using Sonneratia apetala Fruit Extract and Their Catalytic Activity in Organic Dye Degradation. J. Chem. Health Risks. 10(4), pp. 287-296.
13. S.K. Dey, M.T. Rahman, M.A. Islam, S.K. Dutta, M.S. Hossain, P.K. Dhar*, 2020. Studies on Volumetric and Viscometric Properties of L-glutamic Acid in Aqueous Solution of Glucose Over a Range of Temperatures (298K to 323K). Let. App. NanoBioSci. 9(4), pp. 1547-1561.
12. P.K. Dhar*, Md. N. Uddin, M.H. Ara, N.T. Tonu, 2019. Heavy Metals Concentration in Vegetables, Fruits and Cereals and Associated Health Risks of Human in Khulna, Bangladesh. J. Water. Environ. Sci. 3(1), pp. 553-559.
11. P.K. Dhar *, M.S. Reza, M.N. Uddin, M. Rashid, 2019. Betel Quid Chewing: A Possible Source of Heavy Metal Exposure to the People in Khulna, Bangladesh. J. Mat. Environ. Sci. 10(7), pp. 537-546.
10. M.N.Uddin, M.K. Hasan, P.K. Dhar*, 2019. Contamination Status of Heavy Metals in Vegetables and Soil in Satkhira, Bangladesh. J. Mat. Environ. Sci. 10(6), pp. 543-552.
9. M.A.R. Khan, M.H. Ara, P.K. Dhar, 2019. Assessment of Heavy Metal Concentrations in Soil Collected from Mongla Industrial Area, Bangladesh. Environ. Health Eng. Manag. J. 6(3), pp. 191-202.
8. M.K. Hasan, M.B. Hossain, P.K. Dhar*, M.R. Haque, 2019. Comparative Study on Cholesterol Content and Physicochemical Properties of Some Branded and Unbranded Commercial Edible Oils in Khulna, Bangladesh. J. Chem. Health Risks. 9(4), pp.321-329.
7. M.H. Ara, K.M.R. Karim, N.K. Saha, A.B.M.N. Islam, P.K. Dhar*, 2019. Hematological, Histopathological and Growth Performance Studies on Albino Rats Fed on Mystus gulio Fillet with Formulated Cereal. J. Chem. Health Risks. 9(1), pp. 1-10.
6. M.H. Ara, M.A.R. Khan, M.N. Uddin, P.K. Dhar*, 2018. Health Risk Assessment of Leafy, Fruit and Root Vegetables Cultivated Near Mongla Industrial Area, Bangladesh. J. Human. Environ. Health Promot. 4(4), pp. 144-152.
5. M.H. Ara, U.K. Mondal, P.K. Dhar*, M.N. Uddin, 2018. Presence of Heavy Metals in Vegetables Collected from Jashore, Bangladesh: Human Health Risk Assessment. J. Chem. Health Risks. 8(4), pp. 277-287.
4. P.K. Dhar*, M.A. Zubaer, M.K. Hasan, M.S. Hossain, M.K. Amin, 2018. Unusual Solubility Behavior of Catechol-Arginine Derivative. J. Basic. Appl. Chem. 8(2), pp. 14-18.
3. M.A.H. Mia, M.A. Motin, E.M. Huque, M.N. Uddin, P.K. Dhar, M.A. Hashem, 2017. Electro-oxidation of Catechol in the Presence of L-glutamine at Different pH and Concentrations. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem. 9, pp. 597-613.
2. M.A. Motin, M.A. Uddin, P.K. Dhar, M.A.H. Mia, M.A. Hashem, 2017. Study of Electrochemical Oxidation of Catechol in the Presence of Sulfanilic Acid at Different pH. Portuga. Electrochim. Acta. 35, pp. 103-116.
1. M.A. Motin, M.N. Uddin, P.K. Dhar, M.A.H. Mia, M.A. Hashem, 2016. Voltammetric Electro-synthesis of Catechol-Aspartic Acid Adduct at Different pHs and Concentrations. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem. 8(4), pp. 505-521.
[* Corresponding author]