Sagar Kumar Dutta
Sagar Kumar Dutta achieved B.Sc.(Hon's) and M.Sc. degree in Chemistry in 2016 and 2018, respectively from Khulna University, Bangladesh. In 2019 he joined as a Lecturer in Chemistry Discipline, Khulna University. During his “MS and Undergraduate Research” he worked with Dr. Jamil Ahmed on “ Bio-Adsorption”. Now he is working as a
M.Sc. (with thesis) in Organic Chemistry, Khulna University, Bangladesh.B.Sc. (with thesis) in Chemistry, Khulna University, Bangladesh.
· Certificate of Honour from dean list, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh.
· National Science and Technology (NST) Fellowship, Ministry of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, 2017
· Khulna University Merit Grants, 2011-2015
- Nano-Composite Synthesis
- Water purification
- Lecturer, Chemistry Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna-9208, Bangladesh (July 15, 2019 - Present)
1. S. K. Dey, M.T. Rahman, M.A. Islam, S.K. Dutta*, M.S. Hossain, P.K. Dhar, 2020. Studies on Volumetric and Viscometric Properties of L-glutamic Acid in Aqueous Solution of Glucose Over a Range of Temperatures (298K to 323K). Let. App. NanoBioSci. 9(4), pp. 1547-1561.
Conference Abstract (Poster presentation)