Md. Nazmul Hasan
Name of the Degree
|Master of Science||June, 2016||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh|
|Bachelor of Science||October, 2012||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh|
- Condition and Health Monitoring of Mechanical Systems using Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
If you are more interested, please visit my Google Scholar account
- July 26, 2016 - Till date as Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University
- September 05, 2013 - July 25, 2013 as Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University
- April 01, 2013 - August 31, 2013 as Telecommunication Engineer in Huawei Technologies Bangladesh Ltd.
- December 01, 2012 - March 31, 2013 as NSS Engineer in NEC Corporation Bangladesh
- January 04, 2016 - June 30, 2019 as an Assistant Provost of Jatir Janak Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Hall, Khulna University
- Md. Nazmul Hasan,
Rafia Nishat Toma, Abdullah-Al Nahid, M M Manjurul Islam and Jong-Myon Kim,
“Electricity Theft Detection in Smart Grid Systems: A CNN-LSTM Based Approach”,
Energies 2019, 12(17), 3310; https://doi.org/10.3390/en12173310 (registering
DOI). [MDPI]. Impact Factor: 2.707
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Imtiaj Ahmed Sohag, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Analysis of the effect of Changing Height of the Substrate of Square Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna on The performance for 5G Application" in International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT), Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. 33-45, May 2019
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, Om Prakash Panjiyar, Md. Mahmud Hasan, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Md. Atiqur Rahman, "Analysis of Crosstalk Noise for 2πRC Model considering Interconnect Parameters in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit" in Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Vol 11, Issue 1, pp. 49-55, March 2019
- Md. Arif-Ar-Rafi, Md. Sajid K Jaman, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Abdullah-Al Nahid, Md Rabiul Islam, Abbas Z. Kouzani, M A Parvez Mahmud,"Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid Modelling for Affordable Rural Electrification" in IEEE International Conference on Applied Superconductivity and Electromagnetic Devices (ASEMD-2020), 16-18 Oct. 2020, Tianjin, China
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Abdullah-Al Nahid, Bo Li, "Electricity Theft Detection to Reduce Non-technical Loss using Support Vector Machine in Smart Grid" in International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT-2019), 3-5 May, 2019, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Md. Nazmul Hasan , Md. Tariq Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, "FPGA Implementation of LBlock Lightweight Block Cipher" in 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (ICEEICT 2016), September 22-24, 2016, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Performance Analysis of Canny’s Edge Detection Method for Modified Threshold Algorithms", International Conference on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), RUET, Rajshahi, Bangladesh (4-6 November, 2015).
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Performance Analysis of Canny Methods for Various Thresholds", IEEESBDU Student Conference on Science & Engineering, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (11-12 September, 2015).
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "A short review on Edge Detection Techniques", IEEESBDU Student Conference on Science & Engineering, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (11-12 September, 2015).
This is the fundamental course on electrical circuits for the students of Computer Science and Engineering students. This course encompasses the fundamental theories and techniques for analyzing two-port AC and DC circuits.Running
Measurements & Instrumentation
This is an optional course for the final year students of Electronics and Communication Engineering students. This course is designed to provide basic concepts and practices of measurements of electrical and non-electrical quantities, transducers and instrumentation.
Industrial & Power Electronics
This is a final year course for Electronics and Communication Engineering students. This course is aimed to provide the students knowledge about power electronic devices, control of power and motor control techniques.Running
This is a course for second year students of Computer Science and Engineering students. The course is designed to introduce the students with logic families, digital logic circuits, counters, wave shaping, multi-vibrators and sweep generators.Running
This is also course for the final year students of Electronics and Communication Engineering students. This course introduces the antenna parameters and operation of different VHF and UHF antennas.Running
- Electrical Circuits
- Measurements & Instrumentation
- Industrial & Power Electronics
- Digital Electronics