Md. Nazmul Hasan
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
Name of Degree
Master of Science
On-Going (Expected July, 2021)
Information and Communication Engineering
Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), Wuhan, People's Republic of China
Master of Science
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh
Bachelor of Science
|October, 2012||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh|
- July 26, 2016 - Till date as Assistant Professor in Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University
- September 05, 2013 - July 25, 2013 as Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline, Khulna University
- April 01, 2013 - August 31, 2013 as Telecommunication Engineer in Huawei Technologies Bangladesh Ltd.
- December 01, 2012 - March 31, 2013 as NSS Engineer in NEC Corporation Bangladesh.
- Md. Nazmul Hasan,
Rafia Nishat Toma, Abdullah-Al Nahid, M M Manjurul Islam and Jong-Myon Kim,
“Electricity Theft Detection in Smart Grid Systems: A CNN-LSTM Based Approach”,
Energies 2019, 12(17), 3310; https://doi.org/10.3390/en12173310 (registering
DOI). [MDPI]. Impact Factor: 2.707
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Imtiaj Ahmed Sohag, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Analysis of the effect of Changing Height of the Substrate of Square Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna on The performance for 5G Application" in International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies (IJWMT), Vol. 9, Issue 3, pp. 33-45, May 2019
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, Om Prakash Panjiyar, Md. Mahmud Hasan, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Md. Atiqur Rahman, "Analysis of Crosstalk Noise for 2πRC Model considering Interconnect Parameters in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit" in Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Vol 11, Issue 1, pp. 49-55, March 2019
- Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Abdullah-Al Nahid, Bo Li, "Electricity Theft Detection to Reduce Non-technical Loss using Support Vector Machine in Smart Grid" in International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT-2019), 3-5 May, 2019, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Md. Nazmul Hasan , Md. Tariq Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, "FPGA Implementation of LBlock Lightweight Block Cipher" in 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (ICEEICT 2016), September 22-24, 2016, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Performance Analysis of Canny’s Edge Detection Method for Modified Threshold Algorithms", International Conference on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (ICEEE), RUET, Rajshahi, Bangladesh (4-6 November, 2015).
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "Performance Analysis of Canny Methods for Various Thresholds", IEEESBDU Student Conference on Science & Engineering, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (11-12 September, 2015).
- Abdullah-Al-Nahid, Yinan Kong, Md. Nazmul Hasan, "A short review on Edge Detection Techniques", IEEESBDU Student Conference on Science & Engineering, Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (11-12 September, 2015).