Rafia Nishat Toma
- PhD Student, Information Technology, Department of Electrical/Electronic and Computer Engineering, University of Ulsan, South Korea.
- M.Sc.Engg., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, 2013-2016.
- B.Sc.Engg., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, 2008-2012.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
- Assistant Professor, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, July 26, 2016-Present.
- Lecturer, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, September 05, 2013 - July 25, 2013.
1. Md Nazmul Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Abdullah Al Nahid, MMM Islam, J Kim (2019) , "Electricity Theft Detection in Smart Grid Systems: A CNN-LSTM Based Approach", Energies 2019, 12(17),3310; https://doi.org/10.3390/en12173310 (registering DOI). [MDPI].
2. Rafia Nishat Toma, Imtiaj Ahmmed Shohagh, Md Nazmul Hasan, “Analysis the effect of Changing Height of the Substrate of Square Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna on the Performance for 5G Application” in International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies(IJWMT), Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 33-45, 2019.
3. Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, Om Prakash Panjiyar, Md. Mahmud Hassan, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Md. Atiqur Rahman, “Analysis of Crosstalk Noise for 2π RC Model considering Interconnect Parameters in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit” in Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Vol 11, No 1, pp 49-55, 2019.
4. Md. Maniruzzaman , Alok Sarker,
Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Tariq
Hasan, “Estimation of Crosstalk Noise for 2pi
1. Rafia Nishat Toma, Md Nazmul Hasan, Abdullah Al-Nahid, Bo Li, “Electricity Theft Detection to Reduce Non-Technical Loss using Support Vector Machine in Smart Grid” in International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology 2019 (ICASERT – 2019), 3-5 May, 2019, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. Md Younus Ali, S.M. Jillur Rahman, Kaniz Fatema Keya, Sudipto Adhikary and Rafia Nishat Toma, “Numerical Study of Usefulness of Parabolic Index Profile for the Design of Erbium Doped Fiber Lasers and Amplifiers” in 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2016), December 18-20, 2016, North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. Md. Nazmul Hasan , Md. Tariq Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, “FPGA Implementation of LBlock Lightweight Block ” in 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (ICEEICT 2016), September 22-24, 2016, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
4. Md. Maniruzzaman, Shakil Ahmed, Galib Md. Fattah and Rafia Nishat Toma, “Estimation of Crosstalk Noise for RLC Interconnects in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit” in 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (ICEEICT 2015), May 21-23, 2015, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.