Computational Physics, Applied Nuclear Physics
M. Sc. in Physics (Thesis), Khulna University, Bangladesh
B. Sc. (Hon's) in Physics (Thesis), Khulna University, Bangladesh
Abdullah Al-Mamun has completed both his B.Sc. (Hons.) in Physics in 2015 and M.Sc. in Physics in 2016 from the Physics Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh. His teaching career started as a Lecturer in Physics in North Western University, Khulna, under the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Worked there successfully from January 2018 to October 2018. Then he joined in Khulna University (KU) as a Lecturer under Physics Discipline on September 2018. Abdullah does research in Nuclear Physics, Applied Nuclear Physics and Fluid Dynamics. Their current project is “'Computational Modelling and Simulation of Fluid-structures and Multi-phase Flows' in collaborate with Dr. Md. Shakhaoath Khan, S. M. Arifuzzaman, Pronab Biswas, Sk. Reza-E Rabbi and Md. Shohel Parvez. And another project is "Assessment of Trace Contamination in Sediment of the River of Sundarbans By Using Neutron Activation Analysis" in collaborate with Dr. Mohammad Amirul Islam and Md. Shohel Parvez.
- Lecturer, Physics Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh (04.09.2018 - Present)
- Lecturer in Physics, North Western University, Bangladesh (11.01.2018 - 02.09.2018)
Principle Investigator: Assessment of Trace Contamination in Sediment of the Rivers of Sundarbans By Using Neutron Activation Analysis, Funded By: Khulna University Research Cell-2019.
1. A. Al-Mamun, S. M. Arifuzzaman, Sk. Reza-E-Rabbi, P. Biswas and M. S. Khan (2019), Computational modelling on MHD Radiative Sisko nanofluids flow through a nonlinearly stretching sheet, International Journal of Heat Technology, 37 (1), 285-295. https://doi.org/10.18280/ijht.370134 . (Indexing: Web of Science, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Scopus, Ei Compendex) (Q1)
2. S. M. Arifuzzaman, M.S. Khan, A. Al-Mamun, S. Reza-E-Rabbi, P. Biswas (2019), Hydrodynamic Stability and Heat and Mass Transfer Flow Analysis of MHD Radiative Fourth-grade Fluid through Porous Plate with Chemical Reaction, Journal of King Saud University - Science, (2019).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jksus.2018.12.009. (Indexing: Scopus, BIOSIS Previews) (Q1)
3. S. M. Arifuzzaman, M. F. U.Mehedi, A. Al-Mamun and M. S. Khan (2018), Magnetohydrodynamic micropolar fluid flow in presence of nanoparticles through porous plate: A numerical study, International Journal of Heat and Technology, 36 (3), 936-948. https://doi.org/10.18280/ijht.360321 . (Indexing: Web of Science, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Scopus, Ei Compendex) (Q1)
4. M. A. Islam, A. Al-mamun, F. Hossain, S. B. Quraishi, K. Naher, R. Khan, S. Das, U. Tamim, S. M. Hossain, F. Nahid, “Contamination and ecological risk assessment in sediments of the rivers of Sundarban mangrove forest, Bangladesh”, Marine Pollution Buletin,Vol. 124, Issu. 1, pp. 356-366, 2017.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2017.07.059. (Esevier) (Q1)
FOR MORE: 1. Researchgate 2. Google Scholar 3. Linkedin 4. ORCID