Md. Omar Faruk Rasel
- PhD Student (Ongoing) in Material Design Science
Graduate School of Science and Technology
3-14-1, Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama 223-8522
- M. Sc. in Physics (Thesis), Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka-1342, Bangladesh
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Physics, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka-1342, Bangladesh
Optical Interconnects, Polymer Optical Waveguides, Optical Communication Technology, Silicon Photonics
(a) Journal Articles
1. O. F. Rasel, A. Yamauchi, and T. Ishigure, “Low-loss 3-dimensional shuffling graded-index polymer optical waveguides for optical printed circuit boards (Invited paper),” IEICE Trans. Electron., vol. E101-C, no. 7, pp. 509-517, 2018.
2. M. M. Tawhid, O. F. Rasel, M. Paul, M. Hoq, and N. Haque, “Fabrication and Characterization of p-type Si-based photovoltaic solar cell,” Bangladesh Journal of Physics, vol. 19, pp. 49-56, 2016.
3. O. F. Rasel, Y. Mawla, M. S. Islam, J. N. Sikta, and N. N. Ripa, “Microprocessor based AC line Voltage Recorder," IOSR Journal of Applied Physics (IOSR-JAP), vol. 6, issue 6 ver. II, pp. 21-27, 2014.
4. J. N. Sikta, M. S. Islam, O. F. Rasel, and N. N. Ripa, “Wavelength spacing tenable capability of optical comb filter using polarization maintaining fiber,’ IOSR Journal of Applied Physics (IOSR-JAP), vol. 6, issue 3 ver. III, pp.57-62. 2014.
5. J. N. Sikta, M. S. Islam, O. F. Rasel, and N. N. Ripa, “Spectral spacing tunability of single-core comb filter”, Jahangirnagar University Journal of Science, Bangladesh, Vol. 37, No. 1, PP.97-104, 2014.
(b) Conference Articles
1. O. F. Rasel and T. Ishigure, “3-dimensional channel-shuffling single-mode polymer waveguides: Design and Fabrication,” IEEE CPMT Symposium, Kyoto, Japan, Nov. 20-22, 2018.
2. O. F. Rasel and T. Ishigure, “3-dimensionally crossed polymer optical waveguide with GI circular core using the Mosquito method,” IEEE CPMT Symposium, Kyoto, Japan, Nov. 20-22, 2018.
3. O. F. Rasel and T. Ishigure, “Fabrication for 3-Dimensionally Shuffled Polymer Waveguide with GI Circular Core Using the Mosquito Method,” IEEE Photonics Conference, Florida, USA, Oct. 1 – 5, 2017.