Theoretical Physics and Condensed Matter Physics
M.Sc (Thesis) from University of Rajshahi, B.Sc. (Honours) from University of Rajshahi.
1. Assistant Professor, Physics Discipline, Khulna University.
2. Ex-lecturer, Physics Discipline, Khulna University.
- R. Majumder, M. M. Hossain, D. Shen;First-principles study of structural, electronic, elastic, thermodynamic and optical properties of topological superconductor LuPdBi. Modern Physics Letters B (World scientific).
- R.Majumder, M. M. Hossain; First-principles study of structural, electronic, elastic, thermodynamic and optical properties of topological superconductor LuPtBi. Available online in Computational Condensed Matter ( Elsevier).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cocom.2019.e00402.
- R. Majumder, M. A. R. Sarker, M. M. Hossain, M. E. Hossain, D. Shen, A. K. M. S. Reza and M. H. Kabir, Investigation of Sodium Doped Lanthanum Manganite in Optical, Dielectric and Capacitive Perspective Prepared by Flux Method, Reference: J. Sci. Res. 11 (2), 195-207 (2019), doi: 10.3329/jsr.v11i2.39351 ; (RG Impact 0.88).
- R. Majumder, M. M. Hossain, M. E. Hossain, and M. A. R. Sarker, Influence of additional NaCl for the formation of stoichiometric polycrystalline La0.85Na0.15MnO3, Accepted for the publication in Bangladesh Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research ( Thomson Reuters).Acceptance Letter
- M. Sujan Islam, R. Majumder, S. Hossain, Athoy Nilima, M. A. Sayed, M. M. Billah, M.M.B. Azad, A. S. B. Tariq, M. A. Uddin, A. K. Basak, Non-monotonic shallow nucleus-nucleus potential for heavy-ion elastic scattering, Accepted for the publication in Journal of Physics Conference Series, published by IoP Publishing, UK.Acceptance Letter
- S. Hossain, A.S.B. Tariq, Athoy Nilima, M. Sujan Islam, R. Majumder, M.A. Sayed, Masum Billah, M. M. B. Azad, M.A. Uddin, I. Reichstein, F.B. Malik, A.K. Basak. Dependence of the 16O+16O nuclear potential on nuclear incompressibility, Reference: Physical Review C 91, 064613 (2015) published by American Physical Society. DOI:10.1103/PhysRevC.91.064613