Md. Tareq Bin Salam
BSc in Soil Science from Khulna University
MS in Soil Science from Khulna University
Soil Carbon Sequestration and Climatic Adaptation, Sustainable Soil Management and Soil Conservation
Had an exposure to work in Global no.1 nutrition health and wellness multinational companies "Nestle Bangladesh Ltd." for 6 years
1. *Salam, M.T.B., Karmakar, B., Hossain, T., Robin, M. H., Ferdaus, Z., and Hossain, M. “Agronomic Performance of Modern Irrigated Rice Varieties in compare with BRRI dhan-28 cultivars in South-western Bangladesh. Plant Science Today;6(4):528-532.. https://doi.org/10.14719/pst.2019.6.4.632. (Emerging Science Citation Index and Scopus indexed international Journal).
Hossain, M., and *Salam, M.T.B. 2019. “Changes in Soil Physical Properties and Fertility Status of Long Term Cultivated Soils in Southwestern Bangladesh”; Malaysian Journal of Soil Science, 23:31-41. (Sci-Verse Scopus indexed international Journal).
2. *Salam, M.T.B., Zaman, S.S.M., Nuralom, Md., and Hossain, M. 2019. Strategic Ground Water Management Planning for Rice field in Rangpur District, Bangladesh. Current World Environment, 14(2): 320-325. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.12944/CWE.14.2.16. (Thompson-Router, Clarivate analytics and Copirnicus indexed International Journal).
3. Khatun, M., Shuvo, A.R., *Salam, M.T.B., and Rahman, S.M.H. 2019. Effect of organic amendments on soil salinity and the growth of maize (Zea mays L.). Plant Science Today;6(2):106-111. https://doi.org/10.14719/pst.2019.6.2.491. (Emerging Science Citation Index and Scopus indexed international Journal)
4. Khan, H., Salam, M.T.B., Billah, S.M., 2016. Effect of mulching material on conservation of plant available soil moisture. Journal of SUB 6(1): 44-52.
5. Salam, M.T.B., *Billah S.M. and Ali, S.Y., 2014. “Effects of Shrimp industry-waste water on Maize (Zea mays) cultivation”. Journal of Scientific and Innovative Research; 3(3): 308-314. (Copirnicus indexed International Journal).
6. Salam, M.T.B and *Billah, S.M. 2013. “Assessment of irrigation water quality as deteriorated by effluent discharged from major shrimp processing industries of Rupsha Upazila, Khulna, Bangladesh”. Khulna University Studies; 11 (1&2) and 12 (1&2): 121-127.
7. Ahsan, S., Salam, M.T.B. and *Billah, S.M. 2013. “Impact of Shrimp processing industries on the chemical properties of soils of Rupsha Upazila, Khulna, Bangladesh” Khulna University Studies, volume 11 (1&2) and 12 (1&2): 27-32.