Dr. A. T. M. Masood Reza
· Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D): Archaeology Department, Jahangirnagar University (JU), Dhaka, Bangladesh (2019)
· Masters in Architecture (M. Arch): Department of Architecture, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh (2008).
· Bachelor in Architecture (B. Arch): Architecture Discipline, Khulna University (KU), Khulna, Bangladesh (1997).
· Higher Secondary Certificate in Science (H.S.C): Dhaka Residential Model College, Dhaka, Bangladesh (1991).
· Secondary School Certificate in Science (S.S.C): Dhaka Residential Model College, Dhaka, Bangladesh (1989).
- · The social, political and cultural contexts along with architectural principles, forms, patterns and Typology which have influences and contributed the gradual development of the Zamindar/ feudal-lord houses in Bangladesh from 1793 to 1950.
- · The architectural styles and features of the colonial architecture in terms of architectural principles, construction systems, patterns and ornamentation; different problems of conservation process; analyze the conservation efficiency in the aspect of design, planning, material and finishes.
- Construction technology and heritage
- “Stylistic Evolution of Architecture in
Bangladesh: From a Colony to a Free Country”
Qazi Azizul .Mowla & A.T.M. Masood Reza; Research submitted to KHULNA UNIVERSITY, Khulna
Published in Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bangladesh (HUMANITIES), Dhaka, Bangladesh; Vol- 45, No. 1, June 2000
- “Legacy of Colonial Feudal Architecture
in the perspective of Teota Zamindar Palace”
A.T.M.Masood Reza, Nurul Kabir & Dr. Faruque A.U. Khan; Published in ‘Pratnattva’-Journal of Department of Archaeology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh ; Vol-13, June 2007
- “Preserving the Architectural Heritage
Of Bangladesh – An Approach To Digital Documentation”
Hafizur Rahaman, A.T.M. Masood Reza, Nurul Kabir & S.M. Nazimuddin; Published in ‘Pratnattva’-Journal of Department of Archaeology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar Dhaka, Bangladesh; Vol-14, June 2008
- “Ornamentation of
Zamindar Palaces in Bangladesh: a Deltaic fusion of Occidental & Oriental
A.T.M. Masood Reza & Nurul Kabir; Published in ‘Pratnattva’ - Journal of Department of Archaeology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar Dhaka, Bangladesh; Vol-15, June 2009
- “Towards a comprehensive study on
Colonial township, Panam Nagar: Identification, evaluation, & management
with reference to settlement Archaeology & cultural heritage management”
Nurul Kabir, A.T.M. Masood Reza, Maliha Nargis Ahmed & Mahmood Hussain; Published in ‘Pratnattva’-Journal of Department of Archaeology, Jahangirnagar University, Savar Dhaka, Bangladesh ; Vol-16, June 2010