Sk. Kabir Ahmed
- History of Bengal Architecture
- Built environment Design and Urban Morphology
- Sustainability of rural-coastal housing of South-Western Bangladesh
M.SC in Urban and policy Design, Politecnico Di Milano, Italy, Duration : 2008-2010
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Architecture Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Duration : 1998-2003.
Journal Papers :
- Muhammad Salaha Uddin and Kabir Ahmed (2012 ) “Socio-Agricultural Bridging Park: A Conceptual Urban Project In Suburban Area” Journal of Bangladesh Institute of Planners, Vol-5, December 2012, pp.129-138, ISBN: 2075-9363 , Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Md. Shafiqul Islam, Atanu Kumar Das, Kabir Ahmed and Md. IftekharShams(2013 ) “Effects of CaCl2 ana NaHCO3 on the Physical and Mechanical properties of Dhaicha (Sesbania aculeate) Cement-bonded particle board” Journal of the Indian Academy of Wood Science, Online Published 25 October,2013, ISBN: 0972-172X , India
Conference Papers :
- S. S. Hakim and S. K. Ahmed 2007 “Search for sustainability in challenging rural scenarios: A study on income generation and its effect on households adjacent to the Sundarbans” International seminar on Architecture for the Economically disadvantaged (AED) 23-24 March, Department of Architecture, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka.