Md. Sk. Maruf Hossain
- Ms of Urban Design (MUD), The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), Architecture Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna.
Heritage & Conservation
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|SL||Title||Research Role||Awarded Date||Completion Date||Funding Agency|
|No Research Project Available|
Position: Associate Professor From: November, 2017 To: Till Date
Position: Assistant Professor From: May, 2002 To: November, 2017
Position: Lecturer From: May, 2000 To: May 2002
|SL||Title||Degree||Role||Start Date||End Date|
|No Supervision Available|
- Rahaman, K. R., Dhar, T.K.,& Hossaain, M.S.M.(2014). Bangladesh Municipality Development Fund: A Success Story for Sustainable Urban Development, Management Research and Practice 6(1) (2014), 46-64.
- Dhar, T. K., Hossain, M.S.M., & Rahaman, K.H. (2013). How does Flexible Design Promote Resource Efficiency for Housing? A study of Khulna, Bangladesh. Smart and Sustainable Built Environment, 2 (2), 140-157.
- Rahaman, K.H., Dhar, T. K., Hossain, M.S.M., & Khan, S. (2009). A Comprehensive Approach to Model Pedestrians Safety in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. European Journal of Social Sciences,12(2), 197-204.
- Rahaman, H. & Hossain M.S.M.(2006).Representation of Formal and Spatial Analysis in Computational Media: A Case Study of NationalAssembly Building in Dhaka. Khulna University Studies, Special Issue, 27-34.