S. M. Arifuzzaman
- Consumer behavior in digital economy
- Brand Acceptance and loyalty of Consumers
- Marketing Practices of SME's
- Business Models in Internet of Things (IoT) enabled economy
Masters of Business Administration
Technology Management & Marketing
Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Business Administration Discipline
Khulna University, Bangladesh.
Full-time Faculty: September 09, 2008 to Present
Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University.
Planning and New Business Facilitation Department,
- “Can Facebook Be an Alternative Medium for Marketing to Young Bangladeshis?”, SIU Journal of Management, Vol.5, Issue: 1, School of Management, Shinawatra International University, Bangkok, Thailand, June, 2015, ISSN 2229-0044
- “Understanding the Nature of the Consumers and their Satisfaction on Value Drivers of Business to Consumer E-Commerce Sites: A Study among Some Consumers of Khulna” Business Review, Vol-09, Issue Number: 01 & 02, Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, December, 2013, ISSN 1811-3788
- “An Evaluation of Corporate Governance Practices in the Banking
Sector of Bangladesh”, SIU Journal of Management, Vol.3, Issue: 1,
School of Management, Shinawatra International University, Bangkok,
Thailand, June, 2013, ISSN 2229-0044
- “An Evaluation of the Role of Lease Finance on Small and Medium Enterprises: A Case Study onULC Clients, Jessore” IST Journal on Business and Technology, Vol-3&4, Issue: 1&2, Institute of Science and Technology, Dhaka, Bangladesh, December, 2011, ISSN 2070-4135
- “Factors Affecting the Buying Behavior of Male Skin Care Products: A Study Based on Khulna” Business Review, Vol-08, Issue Number: 01 & 02, Business Administration Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, December, 2012, ISSN 1811-3788