Dr. Feroz Ahmed
- Consumer Behavior
- Service Marketing
Ph.D. – School of Marketing, Curtin University, WA 6102, Australia.
M.Phil. - -Department of Marketing, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
MBA - School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia.
MBS (Master of Business Studies) in Marketing - Department of Marketing, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
B. Com. (Hons.) in Marketing - Department of Marketing, University, of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
- Worked as a local research coordinator (Khulna region) for the study on “Tariff Reform and Intersectoral Allocation of Natural Gas” – Organized and funded by ADB and executed by Economic Research Group. The duration of the work was July 2011 till September 2011.
- Worked as the Lead Researcher of the research entitled, “Investment Climate and Performance Assessment of the Medium and Large Scale Manufacturing Firms in the South-West Region of Bangladesh” – Organized by Economic Research Group Bangladesh and funded by International Finance Corporation (IFC). The duration of work was July 2010 till December 2010.
- Worked as the Marketing Specialist in the project entitled Socio-economy and Livelihoods of Stakeholders at Different Levels of Production, Processing, Marketing and Value Chain Analysis of Prawn (Macrobrachiumrosenbergii) in Greater Khulna Areas of Bangladesh – Funded by DFID/AFGRA of the University of Stirling, UK. The duration of work was June 2005 to April 2006.
- Worked as a researcher project on “An Analysis of Demand for Apartment Housing in Khulna City: A Case Study for Sonadanga Residential Area” – Organized and Funded by Khulna Development Authority (KDA), Khulna, Bangladesh during March – June 2001.
- Worked as the principal researcher of the project titled “An Investigation into the Problems and Causes of Customer Services of Government and Private Commercial Banks of Bangladesh” funded by Khulna University, Bangladesh during July1999 – June 2000.
- Performed a research on Consumers’ preference for Private over Public Clinic for Maternity Services – As a partial fulfillment of MBA program in Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia, during July – December 1996.
1. Ahmed, F., Bose, T. K., Sonia, S. F., & Rashid, M. 2014. Customer Satisfaction of Foreign Exchange Services of Bangladeshi Banks - A Study on NCC Bank Bangladesh Limited and Basic Bank Bangladesh Limited. Asian Research Journal of Business Management (ARJBM),1(4), pp. 24 – 42.
2. Ahmed, F., Rashid, M., Akhter, N. 2013. Job Satisfaction of Indigenous Women - Working in the Beauty Parlors of Bangladesh. GJMBR, 13(12),pp. 21-26.
3. Ahmed, F., Uddin Reaz Md., and Ahmmad, Rasel S.M.2013. Future of Real Estate Business (Ready-made Flat) in Khulna City. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications. 3 (12), pp. 1-5.
4. Ahmed, F., and Moin, S. M. I. 2013. Constraints behind development of Khulna region as a prominent tourist destination.Research Journal of Science & IT Management,2 (3), pp. 22-28.
5. Ahmed, F., Lopa, N. Z., and Sultana, S. 2012. Future of Shipbuilding Industry in Bangladesh. Business Review, 8(1 & 2), pp. 89-96.
6. Ahmed, F., Jalal, T. and Uddin, R. Md. 2011. Challenges faced by Working Women in Bangladesh – A Study on Khulna City, Pratibimba. The Journal of IMIS (Institute of Management & Information Science) Bhubaneswar), India, 11(1),pp. 33-39.
7. Akhter, N., Ahmed, F. and Hossain, S. 2011. Socio-economic Conditions of Tribal Female Workers of the Beauty Parlors in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Business Management (Maxwell Scientific Organization), 3(2),pp. 136-144.
8. Ahmed, F. and Rahman, M. M. and Haque, M. 2011. Constraints of Manufacture based Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) Development in Bangladesh. Journal of Social and Development Sciences (JSDS), 1(3),pp. 91-100.
9. Ghosh, J. and Ahmed, F. 2011. Comparative Study of NGO Hospitals and Private Hospitals of Khulna Region of Bangladesh. Southwest Review of International Business Research (AIBSW Conference Proceedings), 22 (1),pp. 61-67.
10. Ahmed, F., Haque, E. and Akther, E. 2010. Measuring Service Quality of the Luxury Hotels of Khulna City in Bangladesh. Business Review, 7(1&2),pp. 82-92.
11. Ahmed, F., Azam S. and Bose T. K. 2010. Factors affecting the selection of Tour Destination in Bangladesh: An empirical analysis. International Journal of Business and Management (IJBM), 5(3),pp. 52-61.
12. Ahmed, F. and Islam, T. M. 2008. E-Banking: Performance, Problems, and Potentials in Bangladesh. Business Review, 6 (1 & 2),pp. 63-74.
13. Ahmed, F. 2007. Consumers Attitude towards Modernized Shopping Center vs. Traditional Shopping Center – A Case Study at Khulna City. Daffodil International University Journal of Business and Economics, 2 (2),pp. 183-192.
14. Ahmed, F., Rashid, M and Shahabuddin, A. S. M. 2003. Customer Services Quality – A Comparison between Government and Private Commercial Banks of Bangladesh. Bank Parikrama, 28(1),pp. 75-92.
15. Ahmed, F., Rashid, M., Haque, M. M. and Naqi, M. A.2002. Prospects of Multistoried Apartment Housing in Khulna City: A case study at Sonadanga Residential Area.Business Review, 3 (1),pp. 69-76.
16. Ahmed, F. and Rahman, M. M. 2001. Tourism in Bangladesh – A Case Study on Khulna City. Khulna University Studies, 3 (1),pp. 483-485.
17. Islam, N., Saha, G. C. and Ahmed, F. 2000. An Evaluation of Job Satisfaction of Women Employees in Commercial Banks of Bangladesh. Journal of Business Administration, 26 (3&4),pp. 47-57.
18. Ahmed, F., Jahiruddin A. T. M. and Rashid, M. (1999). Impact of BSCIC funding on Lower Income Group – A Case Study on Self Employment Program (SEP).Business Review,2 (2),pp. 34-48.
19. Ahmed, F. 1996. Computer Based Information System for Strategic Planning and Competitive Advantage. Business Review,2 (1),pp. 22-27.
20. Ahmed, F., Rahman, M. and Rahman, M. 1996. Customers Banking Preferences. Business Review,2 (1),pp. 54-58.
21. Ahmed, F. 1995. An Overview of Social Marketing Company (SMC), Bangladesh – A Case Study. Business Review,1 (2),pp. 93-97.