Ms. Sehrish Khan
Master of Engineering in Telecommunications (M.Eng), Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Pathumthani, Thailand, 2006
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering [B.Sc.Engg(ECE)], Khulna University, Khulna 9208, Bangladesh, 2001.
- Wireless Communication
- Ad-hoc Networks and Optical Network
- Image Processing & Video Coding
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|No Research Project Available|
Professional Experience (Administrative)
· Head, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, Aug 2015- July 2016.
Professional Experience (Academic)
- Professor, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, Aug 2013-Till Date.
- Associate Professor, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, Aug 2009-Aug 2013.
- Assistant Professor, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, Jul. 2005-Aug. 2009.
- Lecturer, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, May 2002- Jul. 2005.
- Lecturer, Institute of Library and Computer Science(ILACS), Khulna, Bangladesh, Mar. 2002-May 2002.
- Lecturer (Part Time), Bangladesh Computer Education (NCC), DIIT Campus, Khulna, Bangladesh, Feb. 2001-Jul.2001.
1) Sehrish Khan, “A Performance Comparison of Wireless Multi-Hop MAC Protocol for Emergency Networks”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol.4 Issue 10, October-2015.
2) S. Khan, M. Das, and S. Alam, “Analysis of Alamouti Based Space Frequency Block Code Over Rayleigh Fading Channel”, Journal of the Chosun IT Engineering Research, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 23-28, 2015.
3) S. Alam, and S. Khan, “Performance Analysis of Variable Block-Size Motion Estimation in H.264/AVC,” Journal of Telecommunication, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 9-13, November 2014.
4) S. Senthuran, A. Anpalagan, O. Das and S. Khan, “On the performance of a constellation- rotated time-spreaded space- frequency coding scheme for 4 x 1 MISO OFDM transceivers”, In Wireless Personal Communications Journal, DOI 10.1007/s11277-010-9941-7, March 2010.
5) Khan RubayetRahman, Tapan Kumar Dhar, Md.Sk. MarufHossain and Sehrish Khan, “A comprehensive Approach to model Pedestrian Safety model Pedestrian Safety in Dhaka City, Bangladesh”, In European Journal of Social Sciences, Vol 12, issue 2, pp 197-204, Dec 2009.
6) M. M. Rahman, M. H. R. Khan, L. Yesmin and S. Khan, “Analyzing theoptimum Loss and Dispersion of Different Types of Optical fibers”,In KU Studies, Vol 8 (number 2), Dec. 2007.
7) M. N. A. S. Bhuiyan, M. H. R. Khan, A. R. Sarkar, M. S. Rahman, L. Yesmin and S. Khan, “A Study on Splicing Losses in Optical FibreCommunication System for BRWZ (Bangladesh Railway West Zone)”, In KU Studies Vol 4 (number 2), Dec. 2002.
1) S. M. Shamsul Alam and Sehrish Khan, “Analysis of Golden Code in 4G Mobile Communication over Rayleigh Fading Channel”, In 5th International Conference on Recent Multidisciplinary Research (ICRMR 2019), The Maldives National University, Male, Maldives, 30 Nov.- 1 Dec. 2019.
2) S. M. Shamsul Alam and Sehrish Khan, “Response of Different Window Methods in Speech Recognition using Dynamic Programming”, In 1st International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (iCEEiCT 2014),MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh, 10-12, April, 2014.
3) M.M.S. Zaman and S. Khan, “Developing a fingerprint recognition and verification system”, In International Conference on Engineering Research Innovation & Education (ICERIE 2013) Proceedings, Sylhet, Bangladesh, ICERIE-541, pp. 411-416, Jan. 2013.
4) S. Khan, U. Sarker and S. Saha, “Effect of Subpath Protection in Optical WDM Mesh Networks”, In Proceedings of International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2011), Dhaka, Bangladesh, pp. 526-531, Dec. 2011.
5) S. Khan, J. Ibna Kalam, S.S. Mostafa, M. M. Mobarak, Habibullah and H.I.Hasib, “An analysis and Comparison of Wireless Multi-hop MAC Protocol for Emergency Networks”, In Proceedings of the Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education (ICERIE 2010), Sylhet, Bangladesh, pp. 305-309, Jan. 2010.
6) S. Senthuran, A. Anpalagan, O. Das and S. Khan, “Effect of cooperative CSI in adaptive subcarrier allocation for proc. OFCDM based decode-and-forward relay systems”, In IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Sept. 2009.