Rafia Nishat Toma
- PhD Student, Information Technology, Department of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, University of Ulsan, South Korea.
- M.Sc.Engg., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, 2013-2016.
- B.Sc.Engg., Electronics and Communication Engineering, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, 2008-2012.
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
Current Research Project/Collaboration
|No Research Project Available|
- Assistant Professor, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, July 26, 2016-Present.
- Lecturer, ECE Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh, September 05, 2013 - July 25, 2013.
- Journal Articles
1. Rafia Nishat Toma, Cheol-Hong Kim, and Jong-Myon Kim, “Bearing Fault Classification Using Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition and Convolutional Neural Network”, Electronics, 2021,10(11), 1248; https://doi.org/10.3390/electronics10111248 [MDPI]
2. Rafia Nishat Toma and Jong-Myon Kim, “Bearing Fault Classification of Induction Motors Using Discrete Wavelet Transform and Ensemble Machine Learning Algorithms”, Appl. Sci. 2020, 10(15), 5251; https://doi.org/10.3390/app10155251 [MDPI]
3. Rafia Nishat Toma, Alexander E. Prosvirin and Jong-Myon Kim, “Bearing Fault Diagnosis of Induction Motors Using a Genetic Algorithm and Machine Learning Classifiers”, Sensors 2020, 20(7), 1884; https://doi.org/10.3390/s20071884 [MDPI].
4. Md Nazmul Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Abdullah Al Nahid, MMM Islam, Jong-Myon Kim, "Electricity Theft Detection in Smart Grid Systems: A CNN-LSTM Based Approach", Energies 2019, 12(17),3310; https://doi.org/10.3390/en12173310 [MDPI].
5. Rafia Nishat Toma, Imtiaj Ahmmed Shohagh, Md Nazmul Hasan, “Analysis the effect of Changing Height of the Substrate of Square Shaped Microstrip Patch Antenna on the Performance for 5G Application” in International Journal of Wireless and Microwave Technologies(IJWMT), Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 33-45, 2019.
6. Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, Om Prakash Panjiyar, Md. Mahmud Hassan, Md. Nazmul Hasan, Md. Atiqur Rahman, “Analysis of Crosstalk Noise for 2π RC Model considering Interconnect Parameters in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit” in Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering, Vol 11, No 1, pp 49-55, 2019.
7. Md. Maniruzzaman , Alok Sarker, Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Tariq Hasan, “Estimation of Crosstalk Noise for 2pi RC and RLC Interconnects in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuits” in International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, Volume 11, Issue 10, PP.16-27, October 2015.
- Conference Proceedings
1. Rafia Nishat Toma and Jong-Myon Kim, “Induction Motor Bearing Fault Diagnosis Using Statistical Time Domain Features and Hypertuning of Classifiers”. In: Park J.J., Fong S.J., Pan Y., Sung Y. (eds) Advances in Computer Science and Ubiquitous Computing. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 715. Springer, Singapore, (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-9343-7_35
2. Md. Abdur Rahman, S. M. Shoaib, Md. Al Amin, Rafia Nishat Toma, Mohammad Ali Moni, Md. Abdul Awal, "A Bayesian Optimization Framework for the Prediction of Diabetes Mellitus" in 5th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), 26-28 Sept. 2019.
3. Rafia Nishat Toma, Md Nazmul Hasan, Abdullah Al-Nahid, Bo Li, “Electricity Theft Detection to Reduce Non-Technical Loss using Support Vector Machine in Smart Grid” in International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology 2019 (ICASERT – 2019), 3-5 May, 2019, East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
4. Md Younus Ali, S.M. Jillur Rahman, Kaniz Fatema Keya, Sudipto Adhikary and Rafia Nishat Toma, “Numerical Study of Usefulness of Parabolic Index Profile for the Design of Erbium Doped Fiber Lasers and Amplifiers” in 19th International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT 2016), December 18-20, 2016, North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Md. Nazmul Hasan , Md. Tariq Hasan, Rafia Nishat Toma, Md. Maniruzzaman, “FPGA Implementation of LBlock Lightweight Block ” in 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (ICEEICT 2016), September 22-24, 2016, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
6. Md. Maniruzzaman, Shakil Ahmed, Galib Md. Fattah and Rafia Nishat Toma, “Estimation of Crosstalk Noise for RLC Interconnects in Deep Submicron VLSI Circuit” in 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (ICEEICT 2015), May 21-23, 2015, Jahangirnagar University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.