Publication: Refereed Journals
Ahmed, F. (2020). Does Migration Matter for Household Welfare in Bangladesh? Migration and Development, https://doi.org/10.1080/21632324.2020.1812326
Ahmed, M.F. and Billah, M.M. (2018) ‘Impact of sharecropping on rice productivity in some areas of Khulna district’, Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research, 43(3): 417-430.
Ahmed, M.F., Molla M.S. and Nasrin, N. (2017) ‘Does Microcredit Matter for Women Empowerment? A Household Level Study in Khulna District’ Business Review, 12(1-2), 9-22.
Haider, M.Z., Ahmed, M.F. (2014) ‘Multipurpose uses of cyclone shelters: Quest for shelter sustainability and community development’, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 9, 1-11.
Ahmed, M.F. and Haider, M.Z. (2014) ‘Impact of salinity on rice production in the south-west region of Bangladesh’, Environmental Science: An Indian Journal, 9(4), 135-141.
1. Determinants and Dynamics of Food Insecurity During COVID-19, with Asad Islam, Abu Siddique, Tabassum Rahman and Debayan Pakrashi, http://users.monash.edu/~asaduli/pub/foodsec-covid.pdf
2. The partisan effect of information campaigns in "managed" elections: Evidence from Bangladesh, with Roland Hodler and Asad Islam (under review)
3.Awareness Campaigns during COVID-19 and Health Behavior: Evidence from Two Rapid Randomized Experiments in Bangladesh and India, with Abu Siddique, Tabassum Rahman, Deb Pakrashi, and Asad Islam, http://users.monash.edu/~asaduli/pub/awareness.pdf
4. Effect of Gender Inequality on Access to and Utilization of Maternal Health Services in Bangladesh, with Fahmida Akter Oni and Sk. Sharafat Hossen
Working Paper/Discussion Paper
Ahmed, F., Hodler, R. and Islam, A. (2020) Voting or abstaining in "managed" elections? A field experiment in Bangladesh. London, Centre for Economic Policy Research (CEPR). Working paper # DP14608, https://cepr.org/active/publications/discussion_papers/dp.php?dpno=14608
1. COVID-19 and Women’s Mental Health: Evidence from a Telecounseling Intervention in Rural Bangladesh, with Michael Vlassopoulos, Abu Siddique, Tabassum Rahman, Debayan Pakrashi and Asad Islam
2. Income loss and wellbeing
during COVID-19 lockdown in rural Bangladesh: Evidence from large household
surveys, with, Tabassum Rahman, Abu Siddique, Asad Islam, and Debayan Pakrashi