Mst. Taslima Khatun
1. MA in Development Studies, Specialization in ‘Population, Poverty and Social Development’, International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University of Rotterdam, The Netherlands
2. M.Phil in Social Welfare, Institute of Social Welfare and Research, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. MSS in Sociology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
4. BSS (Hons.) in Sociology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
5. Higher Secondary Certificate in Humanities, Dhaka Board, Bangladesh
6. Secondary School Certificate in Humanities, Jashore Board, Bangladesh
Sustainable development; Population; Health; Poverty; Social Policy; Human rights; Child and labor rights
* Dean of the Social Science School, Khulna University since 05 March 2019
* Head of the Sociology Discipline, Khulna University since 18 September, 2019
* Professor, Sociology Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh (February 01, 2018 onward).
* Associate Professor, Sociology Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh (October 28, 2013 to November 2018).
* Assistant Professor, Sociology Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh (February 08, 2007 to October 27, 2013).
* Lecturer, Sociology Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna, Bangladesh (December 17, 2003 to February 07, 2007).
* Adjunct Faculty, Northern University Bangladesh, Khulna Campus (2008 to 2010 and 2013).
i) Mst. Taslima Khatun, Masudur Rahaman, Sabrina Mostafiz and Hasan Jamil. 2016. ‘Nature of Agricultural Production at Salinity Prone Area in Southwest Coastal Region of Bangladesh’. Journal of Science and Technology, 14 (June 2016): 48-54 (accepted for publication in forthcoming issue).
ii) Hasan Jamil, Mst. Taslima Khatun and Sabrina Mostafiz. 2016. ‘The Role of People’s Reporting Center (PRC) for Strengthing Local Government: A Union Parishad Perspective’. Journal of Science and Technology, 14 (June 2016): 55-61(accepted for publication in forthcoming issue).
iii) Shahinur Akter and Mst. Taslima Khatun. 2017. ‘Factors Affecting Child Rights: A Socioeconomic Study in Bangladesh’. The Jahangirnagar Review, Part ll: Social Sciences, XXXVl, 2013: 231-242.
iv) Md. Abdul Jabbar, Md. Tanvir Hossain, Mst. Taslima Khatun, Md. Saeed Anwar, and Babla Golder. 2016. ‘Attitude towards Family Planning: Knowledge and Perception of Transport Workers in Khulna City Corporation (KCC) of Southwest Bangladesh’. Khulna University Studies, Volume 13(1): 127-142.
v) Tuhin Roy, Mst. Taslima Khatun, Md. Tanvir Hossain and Sohel Rana. 2013. ‘Reproductive Health Care Seeking Behavior of Female Street Dwellers: A Study Conducted in Dhaka City of Bangladesh’. Khulna University Studies, 11(1&2) and 12 (1 &2): 213-223.
vi) Mst. Taslima Khatun and Hasan Jamil. 2013. ‘Life Style of the Street Children in Khulna City’. Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, 9 (1): 50-56.
vii) Mst. Taslima Khatun and Md. Saeed Anwar. 2013. ‘Public Concern towards Drug Addiction’. Bangladesh Research Publications Journal, 9 (1): 22-28
viii) Mst. Taslima K hatun and Khandaker Farzana Rahman. 2012. ‘Domestic Violence against Women in Bangladesh: Analysis from a Socio-legal Perspective’. Bangladesh e-Journal of Sociology, 9 (2): 19-30.