Dr. Shaikh Motasim Billah
1. Ahmed, 1., Hossain. M., Islam, G. M. R. Billah, S. M. and Kabir, Y. 2005. Genetic variability and correlation studies in Potato (Solamum tuberosum I ). International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Technology. 1 (4):30-34.
2. Alam, J. B., Begum , A. Billah, S. M. and Miah, M. M. 2006. Study on removal of Chromium and Zinc from contaminated Soil by washing method. South Asian Jouranal of Agriculture. 1(2):5-7
3. Billah, S. M., Ullah, S. M and Begum, A. 2008. Evaluating soils fertility of tea gardens of North East Bangaladesh. Khulna University Studies. 9 (1):47-52.
4. Billah, S. M., Nasrin., S., Iqbal, K. R. and Uddin, M. A. 2008. Water quality parameters in Shrimp culture system of Khulna region. South Asian Jounal of Agriculture. 3 (1&2):61-66.
5. Alam, J. B., Billah, S. M., Begum, A, Miah, M. M. and Hossain, I. 2008. Removal of herbicide 2,4-D by different methods. South Asian journal of Agriculture. (1& 2) : 75/80
6. Begum, A., Billah, S. M., Halder, M., Alam, M. N. and Joardar, J. C. 2009. Fertility Status and land use pattern of some soils at Bauphal Thana in the coastal area of Bangladesh. South Asian Jounal of Agriculture. 4 (1&2): 45-50.
7. Papy, F. S., Billah, S. M., and Joardar, J. C. 2009. Assessment of the physical and physical -chemical properties of soil by the application of green manure crops to the Bajoa soil series South Asian Jounal of Agriculture. 4 (1&2):172- 176.
8. Billah, S. M., and Das, K. P. 2010. Effects of organic and inorganic fertilizers on soil physical and chemical properties and the yield response of Red amaranth. South Asian Journal of Agriculture .
9. Begum, A. and Billah, S. M. 2010. Predicted Potentialities of Soil Resources of the Manpura Island for Tomato Cultivation. South Asian journal of Agriculture.
10. Papy, F. S., Billah, S. M. and Joarder, J. C. 2009. Assesment of the chemical properties of soil by the application of green manure crops to the BaJoa soil series. Khulna University Studies.
11. Billah, S. M., Suravi, K. N ., Tamanna, T.B., Billah, S.M. and Bhuiyan., M.R. 2012. Fresh water preservation for rabi crop cultivation in Batiaghata- A coastal upazila of Southwest region of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Agriculture. , 5(1&2) : 39-47.
12. Billah S. M. and Afroj, N. 2011 Suitability of various gher water for shrimp cultivation in Fakirhat thana, Southwest Bangladesh. Khulna university studies 11 (1&2): 251- 254.
13. Billah. S. M. 2010. Environmental Biology. Millennium Publications, Bishal Books Complex, Banglabazar, Dhaka .
14. Salam, M.T. B and Billah, S.M. 2013. Assessment of irrigation water quality as deteriorated by efficient discharged from major shrimp processing industries of Rupsha Upazilla, Khulna, Bangladesh. Khulna University Studies. 11 (1 &2) and 12 (1 & 2) : 121-127.
15. Ahsan, S., Salam, M.T.B and Billah, S.M. 2013. Impact of Shrimp Processing industries on the Chemical Properties of Soil of Rupsha Upazilla, Khulna Bangladesh, Khulna University Studies, 11 (1 &2): 27-32.
16. Billah, S.M., Bhuiyan, M. K. and Mehjabin, H. 2014. changes in soil physio-chemical properties affected by long term cultivation practices. Stamford Journal of environmental and human habitat. 3: 49-57.
17. Salam, M. T. B., Billah, S. M. and Ahi, S. Y. 2014. Effects of shrimp industry waste water on Maize (Zea mays) cultivation. Journal of Scientific and Innovative Research. 3(3): 308-314.
18. Farhana, S., Bhuiyan, M. L and Billah, S. M. 2016, Effects of Organic manures on soil and growth response of water Spinach (Ipomoea aguafica). Stamford Journal of environment and human habitat. 5: 85-96.
19. Sultan, M. T., Billah, S. M. and Bhuiyan, M. L. 2017. Hydrochemistry of surface and ground water used for Boro rice cultivation of Khulna District, Bangladesh. Stamford Journal of environment and human habitat. 6: 92-101.
20. Billah, S. M., Bhuiyan, M. L., Salam, M. T. B. and Khan, H. 2016. Effect of mulching material on conservation of plant available soil moisture. Journal of SUB. 6(1): 44-52.
21. Sultan, M. T. and Billah, S.M. 2017. Physico-chemical properties of accreted soils of Saint Martiris Island, Southwest Bangladesh. Khulna University Studies. 14 (1 & 2): 83-93.
22. Islam, M. A., Nusrat, N., Khan, M. Z., Billah, S. M., Amin, M. S. and Kabir, K. A. 2018. Nutrients load in ponds both water and soil due to application different levels of Carbon and nitrogen with feeding. Asian Journal of Soil Science and Plant nutrition 3(4) : 1-16
23. Bhuiyan, M. L., Momi, M. R. and Billah, S. M. 2018. A probe into the shopping aammenities amid Certain Shopping Centres in Dhaka City: environmental Perspectives. Journal of Science implementation and publication. 9(1): 1-7.
24. Rahman, M. A., Sultan, M. T. and Billah, S. M. 2019. Variability of Soil Chemical properties in rice field of South-western Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Soil Science and plant nutrition. 4(1): 1-10.